What We Value
We are committed to building a mobility solution that is safe, equitable, and sustainable.
Bicycling should be one of the safest ways to get around a city. Spin is committed to increasing safety.
Spin’s operations team regularly inspects and maintains our CPSC-certified and ISO 4210-certified smartbikes to exceed safety and quality standards.
Our operations team responds to any reports of our smartbikes in need of attention or repair, disabling them remotely until we make sure they’re safe to ride.
- Spin educates riders about bicycle safety and local traffic laws.
We provide insurance, so everyone is covered.
Bicycling should be one of the most affordable ways to get around a city. Spin is committed to providing access to more citizens in more neighborhoods.
- Anyone with a smartphone can easily find and use a Spin smartbike.
- We work with cities to make sure parts of the community aren’t left out.
- We’re constantly thinking about ways to help do what other shared-mobility modes have struggled to achieve, such as partnering with transportation subsidy programs for qualifying users.
Bicycling is one of the most environmentally friendly ways to get around a city. Spin is committed to supporting a city’s sustainability agenda.
- By making mobility easier, Spin helps cities increase bike ridership and reduce the number of cars on the road and vehicle-miles traveled.
- Spin helps cities measure reductions in greenhouse gas emissions by sharing anonymized trip data.